Sunday, October 28, 2007

Frustrated

Ok, so maybe one of these days I will bite the bullet and get a better Internet server, but in the mean time I have been fuming for the last three days because the server I use has had problems & I haven't been able to post a thing. Now when I can get online its time for me to go nitey nite.

Well, at least it seems to be fixed & I hope it stays fixed. I will be checking into another server soon. I think I live in an area that can be considered the twilight zone because no one has a very good plan without taking out a loan and promising your first born. In other words very expensive.

Speaking of first Born's, I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I will be meeting up with my oldest daughter who lives a very busy life with active children and runs almost constantly with sports activities, caring for a home, husband and holding down a full time job. She lives about three hours away so we are meeting in the middle to have lunch and grab a quick catch up conversation. This is the first time we have been able to coordinate our days off so we take what we can and make the best of it. It past my bedtime so until we meet again......

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Nancy - you crack me up! We actually wanted to upgrade our Internet when we got it because it was only a few dollars more and they said it would be faster, but then they looked and said our area couldn't get it! It's not even like we live in the woods somwhere - we're 15 minutes from a big city! I'm glad your's is working again - have fun with your daughter!

Mari said...

I'm sorry for your frustration! I know you are having a good day with Tina - you always do when you're together!

Anonymous said...

Well don't feel bad I still don't know how to put my awards on the side bar or put my picture on profile..etc.. UGH!!I know it's FRUSTRATING!!!! there is so much to learn. but it sure is FUN:) have fun with Tina.

Mimi said...

The wonderful age of computers create so much frustration for us....
we wonder how we managed to correspond without them... we become so dependent on them when they don't want to work...we can't do without them...good luck with your new server!!
Have a great visit with your daughter!!!