Friday, April 15, 2011

Sometimes things just go that way

We've had a lot of wind here and as you can see it took a toll on the little garage my daughter had put up to protect her car from the winter weather. It did its job this winter but today it just couldn't stand up to the constant wind gusts we had today.
Each wind storm that came along lately has loosened something and it was only a matter of time before the whole thing would collapse.
Its been one of those weeks for her and I think she's glad its Friday. Earlier this week she hit a deer on her way to work, which smashed the front of her car pretty good, but she was not injured. It could have been much worse and cars can be replaced. It is still driveable but looks pretty funny. I guess now she doesn't need to protect her car. I didn't have a picture of the car so couldn't add it here. I'm thinking she has had a guardian angel following her around pretty closely and thank the Lord for that.
Some weeks just go that way.

4 comments:

Mari said...

Poor Faith! She has had a rough week, but like you said, it could have been much worse!

Connie said...

Life has a way of trying us but it always be much worse. Glad she didn't get hurt when the deer hit her car. The wind was fierce wasn't it.

Cherdecor said...

Oh my, poor Faith. I know she feels badly about her car of which she was trying to take such good care of. I am thankful she wasn't hurt though.

Cathy said...

Oh, That is a shame. Thank God for His protection and angels. That is so dangerous when hitting a deer. Have a blessed week.