Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Most unusual tree







We took a road trip last weekend and enjoyed the usual with the unusual.
The usual was looking at the light house in Grand Traverse Bay, enjoying the pristine waters of Lake Michigan wandering around the Leelanau Peninsula and soaking in the beautiful weather to save it up for the winter coming soon. There were the most unusual trees near the light house and my friend Mari will like this one.
I have more about the unusual later but have to gather my thoughts before I write about that one.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I do like it! I wonder what kind of trees those are.
I was thinking that I've been to Traverse City many times but never saw that lighthouse. Next time, I'll have to see it.

Grandma Elsie said...

Nancy, I have never been to see a real lighthouse. But I have boxes full of them ( no longer dust that much ) stored in my basement. They remind me if our Lord.

What an unusual tree.. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Autumn is here bringing cool mornings and chilly days. i never seen the leaves turning so early as they are this year. Makes one wonder about what the cold winter is going to bring to us.
Have a blessed week end.