Monday, April 6, 2009

Award and Honor

AWARD AND HONOR

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships are propagated.

Please give more attention to these writers.



I received this lovely award from my good friend Deb who has always been a godly inspiration to me and I appreciate her passing it on to me. The rules are for me to pass it on to others who I feel meet the criteria. However I rarely post awards or pass them on as most of you have already received them but if you haven't, feel free to grab this one up and pass it along to your friends.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Congratulations Nancy - the description Deb wrote about you was perfect!