Monday, September 15, 2008

PREMIO AL ESFUERZO PERSONAL

I received this prize from my friend Deb over at, Riding Free with Deb. She and her husband are very active in biker ministries and have lots of neat stories to tell so be sure to check out her blog. Thanks Deb for this award. She is a true sister in the Lord.



Here are the rules: Mention the blog who sent it to you, and let them know you've posted the award.

The meaning is "Prize to the personal effort''.

Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support. Then grant this prize to 6 people.



6 values that are important to me.
My Lord and savior Jesus Christ
My Husband
My Family
Freedom to worship
Honesty
Justice
Integrity

6 thing I do not support
Abuse to anyone or thing
Abortion
Evolution
Injustice
Dishonesty
Idolatry

Many of you have already received this so I won't pass it to anyone but if you haven't yet received it feel free to join in.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations! I agree with all of your 6 things and will have quite a few of them on my list too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the nice words my friend, love ya:)