Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh My!!! I'm honored, dumbfounded & surprized!!!


Well, will you just look at this.... My good friend, colleague, & blogging mentor has honored me with the Rockin Girl Blogger award..I'm not sure I'm deserving of this just yet but she encourages me to write what is on my heart & so far I have been able to find things to post. With her help I learn something new each day. It is the first time in my life that I have made any attempts to journal my thoughts & up until just a few months ago I didn't even know what a blog was so this is truly an honor. You can check out her blog at mylittlecormeroftheworld
Now it is my turn to pass it along to someone else & I have just the person in mind. She is a young married lady with a very funny husband & a very neat dog by the name of Sofie, she has many talents, one is flower arranging & making some very unusual combinations that makes some florists look like amateurs. She also writes some hilarious things that actually happen to her in real life. Her name is Laura & you can see her blog at GuyAgirlandasofie. You go girl & keep writing all those things that make us giggle...
I would have had this on much sooner but we have had some horrendous storms going through our area & I refuse to get on the computer until it is safe. I had one computer fried by a lightening strike & do not want to have it happen again. The storms have moved out of our area but I can still hear the rumblings of those big thunder boomers, the lightening has move on too, so it is safe for now.

4 comments:

Mari said...

You do deserve it! As I said before, you have a lot of wisdom to share and you do it well. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mari, you do help me out alot in so many ways...not just blogging but by example of how you live your life.

Laura said...

Wow Nancy! Thanks! I'm very honored.

I agree with Mom that you deserve it. I'm always so amazed at the things you come up with and I always get a blessing, a laugh, or a good recipe when I read your blog.

Unknown said...

Laura, you are such a great writer I so enjoy your blog!!! Congrats :)