Thursday, August 9, 2007

Glory Be, I do declare

Before I say anything else I must tell you what I discovered this evening... I was strolling around the garden like I often do in the evening, pinching a flower here & spritzing another there, when low & behold I saw a beautiful blue morning glory flower on my previously un producing vine!!! I almost jumped up & down but I quickly showed it to my husband who casually walked by & said ... Hummm that's nice.. Now I know men never really get to fired up about flowers but he could at least have stopped & looked at it with a little more eagerness then just a sigh... Oh well, men.... One of my blogging friends said not to loose hope it could be a late bloomer & sure enough there are more buds coming!!!! I'm so happy.....




Now for the nitty gritty of this post , I Will not be posting for a few days, we are headed north until Monday & going into an area where there is no Internet or wireless...so sad, so I will be leaving my laptop behind. We are going having a family reunion of sorts with as many of my husbands relatives that can show up, & taking my cute 90 year old mother-in -law with us. I will be sure to take alot of pictures of the activities so until next week, Keep lookin Up....

2 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah! Finally a flower! You will really enjoy those flowers since you waited so long for them. Have fun at your reunion.

Laura said...

Congratulations on your morning glory! And I'm excited! I know how that is with husbands - Aaron doesn't get quite as excited about things as I do either.

Have fun on your trip!