Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Evening

Well, I have tried & tried to upload a picture on to this blog but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work. I guess your not going to see any pictures just yet, as I mentioned before this is all pretty new to me.
We (my wonderful husband) & I just came back from enjoying a big custard sunday at Culvers, (how bad can custard be for you anyway?)....then we took a nice leisure walk out to the lake & out onto the pier. I don't think we burned to many calories at the pace we were moving but it sure was nice. Sometimes we take this wonderful body of water for granted & I feel fortunate to be able to live so closely to enjoy it often. The sunsets we see are just a reminder of one of Gods gifts He has given for our pleasure. There were many other people doing the same thing, catching the last rays of sun & soaking in the warmth of the sand on bare toes, & winding down the week-end.
Speaking of winding down, I should finish up a few household chores & get to bed, its another work day tomorrow & the morning comes fast. Maybe by my next post I will have figured out how to get the images included to make this a bit more interesting. Good Nite for now...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Nancy!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging - just a warning, it can really suck you in! Now everywhere I go I'm looking for opportunies for blog-pictures and posts! :) I'm looking forward to reading lots more posts!

Mari said...

Laura is right - I am always thinking about what I can put on my blog next. (and don't worry - you'll get pictures on soon!)

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys. I tried again tonite to copy & paste some pictues but no go. I need more counseling...N