Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Preview

The Ladies Ministry at my church put on what they call Christmas Preview. Every year different ladies will decorate a table for the holiday.  I have never been able to go for one reason or another but this year one of the ladies from our small group decided to do a table and she ask the women in our small group to join her at the table. Below is her decorated table.  She made each of us a small loaf of pumpkin cranberry bread.
I couldn't put all of them on here but chose a few that I thought were especially beautiful. This on had a theme of candy canes.

I liked the big red ornament on this one mixed with the greens.

This one was adorable with marsh mallows and snowmen and little cards with messages about how S'more friends are so important, and the ingredients to make s'mores at each table place setting.


This one was especially appropriate for the true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas. I don't know what little gift was in each bag, but made for a perfect look.

And I thought this was just elegant. We sang a few Christmas songs and listened to a wonderful speaker with a message that touched us all. And we were served delicious pieces of cheese cake by the men of the congregation in white shirts, black ties and black pants. Pretty Nice!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mari said...

Some people are so creative! These tables are beautiful and it sounds like a fun time.

Brenda said...

How fun! Each table seemed pretty unique. I like that candy cane pic.

Connie said...

What a neat idea for fun and fellowship. Very elegant!

Cathy said...

I enjoyed all those pretty decorations. They will put you in the Christmas spirit for sure. I'm glad you could go and had a great time.