Saturday, November 20, 2010

Eastern Sky early in the morning

Most of you know I  get up really early to get to work and for the last couple of weeks now there has been a huge star in the Eastern sky that out shines all of the others. It catches my eye every morning.  Just makes me think of what the Shepard's must have been thinking about when they saw the star so long ago announcing the birth of our Lord.
Someone said it was a satellite and somone else said it is Venus, what ever it is God made it, and each time I see it I say a pray of thanks and praise for the new day and for the glorious heavenly bodies that light up our night skies and my heart.

6 comments:

Mari said...

So true! God gives us beauty in so many forms.
Did you take that picture - very cool!

Anonymous said...

Taking time to really see HIS beauty, is so precious!! Love that picture!!
Deb

Glenda said...

Beautiful pic! I'm reminded of the Christmas song: "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on!"

Connie said...

A beautiful picture. Those of us who don't get up early miss this, I thinkin. Maybe I'll have to change my schedule.

Shelly said...

Awesome picture! I love to read your blogs. You are a Godly woman and it makes me happy!

Cathy said...

That is so beautiful. Happy Birthday, again!