Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Political stand with Bibical principles

I have been lax over the years in keeping up on politics, in fact it wasn't until just with in the last couple of years did I really care who sat in the White house or what laws were put into place. I guess you could say I had my head in the sand to most changes on the political realm.
Shame on me.

But I think maybe I'm not alone, which is not to excuse me or anyone else. All this brings me to the reason for this post. I have a blogging friend who has made her stand very clear and I agreed 100% of what she is saying so I encourage you to go visit her blog Penless writer to see for yourself. Its more than worth the read..

3 comments:

Mari said...

She had an excellent post today. I agree 100% too!

Grandma Elsie said...

Yes I agree also. I like you have never been up dated on politics and always let my husband watch the news but now he's gone I have to watch for my self and I don't like what I am seeing.

Fitter After 50 said...

It also all depends on what news you watch. Some of it is so biased it's not even funny. Anything to make a buck I suppose. I figure, unless they read the Word, we'll never get the whole truth. :)