Saturday, September 26, 2009

Its fall, the leaves are falling


We took a walk through the woods a few days ago and I couldn't help but notice the leaves that were laying on the ground already..oh lots of green ones holding on to the branches but more and more falling daily.


And the colors that are popping out overnight, before you know it we will be looking at white everywhere.. Not something I want to even think about yet.

I heard on the radio, "only three months till Christmas"!!!! Awwwwgh, I was just getting into summer.




Reminds me of a verse in Daniel 2:21

He changes times and seasons
he sets up Kings and disposes them
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning


Gods word is always comforting no matter what season of life or time of year it is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mari said...

Great verses! I'm not ready for white either...

Cheri said...

I'm so glad we have seasons! I like all of them except summer.
I'm ready for the cool brisk air and yes- even snow ;)