Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prayer warriors needed here please

Ok I have a request from all my blogging buddies. My middle daughter is having some real trials right now and could use all the prayer she can get.. Let me explain a little. She is not a child but a woman who has made some pretty bad choices in her life but has just recently been trying to get her act together. She is a baby christian and has been counseling at my church and attending another closer to her home. She has been doing some independent Bible study on the side too.

If I believed in luck she has had just about enough of the bad luck a person can get.

The boy friend is gone and with him went the car and much of the household items that he laid claim too. Her car own was old & out of comission but Sweetman got it running for her just last Sat. he took her to get the insurance and plates etc. on Monday, on Wednesday we had a snow storm with freezing rain & she was in an accident & the car was totaled, she is fine no injuries just crushed because now she has no car & doesn't know how she will get to work. She will most likely loose her house but is resolved to do what she can to keep it. I keep telling her this is real spiritual warfare & the enemy is trying to get to her any way he can. She finally made some right decisions & gets hit with all of this which seems to be sending her a strange message.

So my request is for prayer to lift her up for strength, to hold on to the hand of God for all she is worth. She needs to wear the full armour of God & to hold to His promises for her life. I know He has a plan for her but right now it really isn't very clear. No matter how old our kids are they will always be kids to us & when they hurt we hurt. These are hard lessons for her but I truly feel she is growing in this valley & prayer is always welcome.. Thanks so much

8 comments:

Mari said...

Oh Nancy - I'm so sorry about the accident on top of everything else. I'll keep praying for her, and you too!

Shelly said...

Prayers are sent up. Sorry to hear all that. Good news is she is a Christian.

Take care!

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter.Life can be so hard sometimes but God is a mericful forgiving God. I pray things to out well for your DD.
Blessigs.Lisa

Cathy said...

Bless her heart, Nancy. Thank God He protected her, and she was not hurt! We will not be without trials, but God is always with us and will see us through. I pray she will not lose her house, and that God will supply all her needs- Phip. 4:19. Praying for you all, Nancy, using that spiritual warfare.

Andrew Bruins said...

I will be praying for your daughter. Thanks for the link to the airshow pictures, they were really cool.

Susan said...

"No matter how old our kids are they will always be kids to us & when they hurt we hurt. " I walk this battle with you and know of what you speak. I will pray for your daughter.
Susan

Cheri said...

I'm praying for your daughter and you. Those lessons are so painful to learn but God loves her and He is faithful!

Cherdecor said...

I am so happy that your daughter has made some right decisions. I know that must make your heart happy. I pray that God will prove that he can take care of this situation. It will only lead to stronger faith in Him. God Bless!