Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blogging with a purpose Award



I have been awarded this from my good friend Deb, Thank you, I am honored and also blessed by so many of you. Its so much fun to meet new friends who are linked by the one thing that is most important in our lives and that is the Love for our Savior Jesus Christ, that alone is exciting!!!! Many of you are from the other side of the World and that is an inspiration in itself with a purpose to shine for God.



Here’s how it works: Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
The blogs that receive the award must serve purpose.
In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site.
The banner must remain linked to the above linked site.
Well as most of you have this award already, I will pass it to YOU!!
  1. Folded wings Carin has a gentle way of posting thoughts on her mind events of her life.
  2. Penless writer Susan's post are always filled with simple truths from the Word of God.
  3. Ally's Antics Ally is from Spain and had some inspiring thoughts.
  4. Thus far the Lord has helped me Nise has a way of encouraging others to stay in the word.
  5. Living and Loving Every Minute Corey is very talented with the camera and shares this gift with us all.

9 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations Nancy - you deserve this because you do blog with a purpose!

Corey~living and loving said...

Congrats on the award,and thank you for de-lurking to give the award to me as well. I am honored, and deeply blessed to find so many wonderful bloggers to converse with.
have a great weekend, and thank you so much. :) I will pass this on soon.

Cheri said...

Congrats Nancy!

Susan said...

Thanks for passing this award on to me Nancy! I have added the date and your name onto it on my side bar.

Congrats on your receiving this award, too!!! I very much appreciate you and your blog.
Susan

Sandra said...

Congratulations Nancy :)

Nise' said...

Congratulations to you and thank you for passing this on to me.

Cjdusse said...

Thanks for this award Nancy. I will be back to visit you again!

Anonymous said...

You deserve this!! Thanks for always encouraging me in the Lord:)

Terri said...

Congrats!