Friday, February 8, 2008

What kind of animal are you???


You're an Owl!
Old and wise, you have a thirst for knowledge and a reputation formaking the right decision. This can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you seemso relaxed and unruffled that it never seems to show. You always keep your eyeswide open and fixed on your next objective, or on the Harry Potter books, whichyou love. The only question you ever ask is "Who?"
Take the http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aquiz.htm">Animal Quizat the http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid.

8 comments:

Mari said...

I love the new picture on your header, even though I am sick of winter! You are an owl - that describes you pretty well! I am a roadrunner! I better get working on my running skills.

Cheri said...

I was a unicorn

Anonymous said...

Thats just crazy, I took it 3 times and it was way off each time...Hmmm I guess I will stick with ME:)Your wise but not OLD!

Terri said...

I was a butterfly - flying free!

Ally said...

I took this too and like deb it was totally wierd!!! Oh well, good job we God to define who we are and that we don't have to rely on these tests!!!! thanks for dropping by my blog...

Sandra said...

I took this too and I think I'll catch up with Mari, seems we're both roadrunners LOL

Anonymous said...

I must be a golden retriever crossed with a greyhound/doberman mix, because I seem to be loyal, I'm constantly running on the go and I seem to have this authoritative streak....... hmmmm.

Have a great weekend! :)

Laura said...

I agree - you are an owl!

I was a sowbug! YUCK!
You're a Sowbug!
You go by many different names and wear many different hats, but you still have a strange universal sort of appeal. You were extremely popular in grade school and while your popularity has slid downhill ever since, many still have fond memories of playing with you. These days it seems you find yourself between a rock and a hard place, but you know you'll do fine as long as you can procure some water. No one should try to make a silk purse out of your ear.