Sunday, January 27, 2008

Six quirks Meme

I have been tagged by two of my blog friends Deb, and Mari,

to do a six unimprotant things/habits/ quirks about me and the rules are as follows:


These are the rules:(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.




  1. I absolutely hate raisins, don't even want to touch them, they squeak in your teeth.

  2. I can't leave the house without making sure it is picked up,the dishes done & the bed made.

  3. I don't like to be late but don't want to be the first to arrive either.

  4. I like to eat healthy foods but never really on a diet.

5. I'm the oldest of five siblings but was always the youngest in my classes in school. I started school when I was 4.

6. I like fried egg sandwiches with ketchup, mustard & mayo.

Now I am suppose to tag six others but this is going around pretty fast & many of you have already been tagged so I'll put up my list but you may already have been chosen.. Thanks Deb & Mari, this was fun.

Now here's my six picks to do this Meme.

Laura, Susan, Sandra, Beth, Cheri, Dawn. Have fun ladies..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nancy thats great!! Raisins SQUEAK in your teeth, toooo FUNNY, You crack me up:) The egg sandwhich with ketchup, mustard, and mayo?? Hmmmm....

Saija said...

i enjoyed learning more about you ... :o)

i'm the oldest of 6 ... and i have a thing about ALWAYS being on time ...

blessings on your week ... i hope that it's not as busy as last week ...

Beth Cotell said...

Ewwww.fried egg sandwiches? Ick! Thanks for tagging me! I'll see what I can come up with!

Cheri said...

Not sure about the fried egg sandwich with all those toppings!
Maybe that should have gone under the 7 wierd things about you- hee hee!

Laura said...

You are so funny Nancy - squeaky raisins! :) I'm not sure I'll be trying the fried egg sandwich though...

Susan said...

I enjoyed getting to know you a little better. I just posted mine so now you can find out a little more about me :o)
Susan

Terri said...

Raisins are good in certain foods.
As for picking up the house - Mine has to be spotless before leaving for vacation. It drives my family nuts but I want a clean house to come home to.

Mari said...

You and raisins! You are just weird about them. I'm not sure about the sandwich either!

Nise' said...

Fun to learn about you! I was always the youngest in my class too, hated it then, now I love being the youngest!

Cherdecor said...

Wonder if the raisins had chocolate on them, would you eat them then? OR would they still squeak in your teeth! Hahahahahahaha! Too funny!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I wish #2 was one of mine! LOL

~melody~

Cathy said...

That IS funny about the raisins. And that is quite an unusual egg combo. lol The "not being first" thing sounds like something our mothers taught us. :o)

Robin said...

hehe, i answerd the meme on my blog today-too fun.
I never woulda thought of the rasin squeaking thing...make em nice & soft in an oatmeal cookie and no squeak whatsoever! I have lots of experience in what
Im saying:)
Great snow day picture today~