Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bloggy Christmas Celebration

This is a "sticky post" that Laura started & has invited anyone who wants to join in with the fun. You can get details from her blog, but the idea is each day she will post a "Christmas favorite" & we will all follow with our own comments on our favorites. You can keep this button at the top of your blog by dating it Jan.1st 2008, or put it on the side bar with your list there, which is what I think I will do. It will be fun to see what all the different favorites will be.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I going to do this to - I think I'll put mine in my side bar also.

Dawn said...

Thanks for coming by today. When I came over here, I had to let you know that I'm going to be grandma to twins pretty soon - are you the grandma to those shown below?

I read the 8 facts about yourself and have the first 2.5 in common with you.

Laura said...

Thanks so much for playing along Nancy! This should be fun!