Saturday, November 24, 2007

Eight Random Facts Meme

I've been tagged by my new blogging friend at Melodies and Hymnsongs, to do a meme. This will be a first for me. So here goes...


The rules are to post 8 random facts/habits about your self then tag 8 other bloggers to do the same, make a list at the end of your post with their names & don't forget to let them know they have been tagged

Here goes my list:

  1. I'm the oldest of 5 children, I have one sister, 3 brothers
  2. I'm considered a senior citizen, but I don't feel like one
  3. I'm married to a wonderful man, & we have a blended family of 8 grown children

  4. I work full time in a long term care facility, & love the job
  5. Enjoy traveling alot

  6. Traveled on a goldwing motorcycle several times, (I'm not the driver)

  7. I have a sports car, which I do drive
  8. Dislike winter weather
  9. Love the summers

  10. This is my 100th post!!!! Yipee!! Can't believe it, seems I just started
    Now, I have to tag 8 others so here are my choices this was pretty fun. But if this is not something you like to do please feel free to decline.


  1. My little corner of the world
  2. Riding free with Deb
  3. Friedorka
  4. A guy A girl and a Sofie
  5. Rocks In My Dryer
  6. Melissa's World
  7. Call Me Grandma Dawn
  8. Terri-and-her-talk
  9. Just another day in Paradise
  10. I ran out of bloggers so anyone else who is up to it feel free,

I just realized another thing about me, I can't count, you only have to do 8.













5 comments:

Mari said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I've enjoyed them all!

Cheri said...

Congrats on 100 posts- it does go fast doesn't it!
I'm working on my list.

Terri said...

What - you hate the winter weather? Is that because you don't like to drive in it.
Congrats on the 100th!

TO BECOME said...

Congrat. on your l00 th post. I enjoyed this one especially. Thank you for sharing those things.

You need to live in "my neck of the Woods." We hardly ever get any real winter. connie fromTexas

Cathy said...

lol about your counting. Goodness, you two have a big family. :o) Congratulations on your 100th post.